Thursday, August 19, 2010

I wish...

I wish i had never seen you...
i wish i had never knew you...
i wish i had never knew your name..
but most of all, i wish i had never fallen for you...

why is it that no matter how hard i try to forget u, ur face still keeps floating across my mind?
why is it that no matter how hard i try to forget u, i cant stop but smiling and lauging crazily whenever my friends mention ur name?
why is it that no matter how hard i try to forget u, i still look around trying to find ur presence?
why is it that no matter how hard i try to forget u,i am not really succeding?
why???

i am trying so hard, so very hard to let go...it takes times rite?
i find it so hard to get u out of my mind now..i am reali trying...
i feel thankful that i do not see u that often now, becuz i know very well that a single glance from u can tear down all my hard work...
i am being strong..i have stopped feeling sad..but i have a long way more to go...

i know somethings are just not meant to be..
i know i have not reali worked for what i want..
but i reali cant bring myself to force love...if it reali is not meant to be, i juz wanna let it be...but why is it so hard??

but i do feel much happier now, liking u tis way..
i dont mind silently liking u...but it can get quite tiring sometimes..so tiring...

since last time, i have told myself that we are impossible..
but everytime, a single glance from u, brings back all my energy..
juz a single glance...

i reali want to forget, no matter how hard, i am going to do so..
i hope u can be happy...

i reali like jay chou's an jing, especially the last sentence...
wo hui shue zhe fang qi ni, shi ying wei wo tai ai ni...

i can go it:-)

2 comments:

  1. woopsss~~!! u have done very well chyi yan!! ;D
    keep it up huh~ ;)
    yes!! jay's song-an jing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoyo!!!!!!u read my blog???hhehehe...
    so touch<3
    i am hapi now:-)
    thnx for ur advice all along ya!!:-)
    <3

    ReplyDelete