Sunday, June 13, 2010

birthday and exam:-)

its been so long since i last blogged:-)
my birthday was a wondefulllllll wan. my frens were awesome!!!my 1D1 SAM frens held a birthday party for me...the most unforgettable part was the part wif cake. i din even know they had a cake:-)
they sang birthday songs to me in eng, chinese,malay and even vietnam!!
then they made me make a wish, and pull out the candles using my teeth..i made them swear they will not push my head into the cake, but in the end, they still did=.=
later they said they wanted to go back and sleep. but 12 in the midnite, a whole group of them came ' BANG BANG BANG' at my window calling me to go out and buy pau...
and once again they manage to surprise me wif a watch:-)
and i also discovered a new place in inti tat is wondeful for looking at stars:-)thnx u all...
after tat, before we reali did go out and buy pao, we passed by the multi purpose hall. there were a few pieces of chalk on the floor. tony, wei hao and tee all picked up the chalk and started writing my name and hapi birhtday on the floor of mph!!!which means anybody tat passes by wil get to see my it..hehehhe...the next day, i did feel paiseh when kelly they all asked me about it, but wat i din admit was, i felt happiness in my heart for having such crazy but sweet frens^^
the 'best' part was their effort in making me stand out..christine said our dress code for tat day was red shirt and mini skirt, ok, no problem...
but in the end, when i went to class,i was the onli one wearing tat!!!
the others were all wearing black shirt and jeans...once again,i felt their effort, and i couldnt help but feel sweet...thnx u guys, thnx for everything, for singing hapi birthday to me at practically every place:-)
thnx soooo much, i love u all!!!!!!!!!:-)

i am still having exam now....i want it to be over fasterT.T....
exam ar exam, why why why????????????
still left wif 2 papers, law and econs...
1D1 all the best!!!!!!!!go all out for the last 2 papers!!!!!!!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment